Thank you to Find Me Library for nominating me. First time I’ve been nominated for a blog award so I’m so excited 🙂 Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do. It’s awesome! 😀 So these are the steps on what to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1. If you were to rewrite any book to make it better, what book would it be/what would you change?
I haven’t quite read A LOT of books like other bloggers and each book I’ve read I like. I personally think each is unique in its own way. I wouldn’t want to rewrite another person’s book because its their work. I mean that’s what I think. I wouldn’t rewrite the book but instead maybe change the plot and characters, meaning you’re creating a new book. So there’s basically no point in rewriting a book when you can easily create a new one. 🙂
2. How do you find most of the books you read?
- Peoples reviews
- Strolling through the book section in shops and picking random books
- The blurb has to get my attention
- The book covers
3. Do you have more physical copies or digital copies of books?
More physical copies. I rather read the physical copy than ebooks because the screen makes my eyes hurt. And with the physical copy I feel more into the book.
4. What character would you pick to be your best friend in real life?
Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone Series. I wanted a bad-ass best friend that was from the supernatural world. She’s tough, smart, talented and her family’s Chimera (if that’s how you spell it lol). Besides she knows ANGELS 🙂 The person she really loves is an angel! AWESOME RIGHT!!
5. Do you lend books out to other people? Why/Why not?
No I don’t lend out any books to other people. Reason being is because I have trust issues. I would rather my books feel dusty than look bent (as if someone sat on it).
6. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
7. Where do you enjoy reading most?
In my room, under my warm blankets with a cup of hot chocolate next to me 🙂
8. Can you read multiple books at once, or do you just keep with one book?
When I’m at hope I read one book or two and switching from one to the other. If I’m on the bus I listen to one audiobook.
9. If you could have any book perfect adapted on-screen, what would it be?
10. Do you think Hermione should have ended up with Ron or Harry?
I loved her with Ron so I wouldn’t change that. I just wished Harry went with someone else or change the actress of Ginny Weasley.
Here are my questions:
- Why do you like reading?
- If you were to choose one book from your “read” list, which ONE would be your favourite read?
- Why did you start blogging in the first place?
- Do you eat or drink something when you’re reading? What is it?
- What did you do last week? Did you have a good week?
- Would you rather watch anime or read manga?
- If you were granted one wish, what would you wish for?
- What’s your favourite colour and why?
- If you were to live a life of a book character, who would you be? Why?
- Dresses or Trackies and shirt?
Those are my questions for these people I nominated! (Sorry if you have already been nominated!!)
Casey @ Inspired by the Page
Cristina @ My Tiny Obessions
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Mel @ Dat Little Blog
Catia @ The Girl who read too much
Eva @ Devouring Fictions
Ana @ Ana’s Lair
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Rebecca @ 19 year old Bookish Ramblings
Erika & Miedjel @ Partners in Books