Talofa everyone 🙂 So I was nominated by Jess @ Princessica Of Books. Thank you for the nominationand please do check out her blog 🙂
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Favorite part about blogging?
The thing I like about blogging is reading everyone else’s bogs and also reading my own books. I like to share my thoughts on the books I read online. I also love to find other books that other bloggers like to read. I like to read their books and see if I can connect to their thoughts about it. It’s sort of exploring new things. I love the book community as well. Also blogging is another way for me to express myself and my books. 🙂 And it feels good to express the feels and the emotions.
When you are not blogging or reading books, what are you doing?
I study full-time from Monday to Wednesday. I look after my grandmother as well full-time. I also work as well part-time at a call centre. I am also involved in the community especially around youth and children. On Sundays I attend church and bible studies at night. Saturdays are my cleaning days, because I don’t have time during the weekdays. That’s basically my life when I’m not blogging. I tend to read every night for an hour or so, depending on what I’m reading and that is usually before I go to bed and after my studies.
Favorite post so far?
I don’t really have a favourite post since every post is my favourite lol.
Best part about your country?
I love the richness in culture in New Zealand. I also like the Maori history of Aotearoa. Apart from that I love the people 🙂 and food hehe.
Spiders. Oh how I relate to Ron Weasley :O
Best advice you have been given?
Be yourself !
Why do you love the books you love?
Everything from the words to the emotions to the characters to the writing style. Oh EVERYTHINGGG 😀
Aira @ Aira Reads
Michelle @ In Libris Veritas
Aentee @ Read at Midnight
Jasmin @ Book Corners
Raven @ Dreamy Addictions
Catia @ The Girl Who Read Too Much
Analee @ Book Snacks Blog
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- What book would you recommend for others?
- What made you start blogging?
- Do you have an inspirational person that has inspired you? Who?
- If you were to eat the same thing for a month, what would you eat?
- Where do you purchase your books from?
- Apart from books, do you have other interests and what are they?
- What is your all time favourite tv show?
To all the nominees, it is up to you if you want to do this or not 🙂 xx