Hey everyone. Hope everyone is having a good week this week. How are you all? SO before I start doing this tag, I would like to acknowledge Cristina from My Tiny Obsessions and Mel from Dat Little Blog for nominating me to do this tag. Please do check out her post as well as her awesome and beautiful blog. 🙂 I would also like to acknowledge the original owner for this tag who is Eve from Edge of Night.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image in the right).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
ONCE UPON A TIME…
there was a girl who fell in love with books, manga, anime and TV shows. She had also fell in love with the booktube community on Youtube and Goodreads. However, she couldn’t share the same interests with her real friends on Earth. She would leave this world and enter other new worlds through her books. Therefore this young woman created a blog, in order to speak to others who share the same interests as her.
MY ADVICE TO YOU:
- BE YOURSELF
- DO NOT FORCE YOURSELF TO BLOG
- HAVE FUN 🙂
I’m not going to nominate anyone. If you’re reading this and want to do this tag or not, go ahead 🙂