Sup sup sup everyone. Thank you to Maryan from 1 Book Life for nominating me. Please do check out her blog. I would also like to acknowledge the true owner of this picture. I don’t know who owns it since I got it off Google Images, but if you do know who owns this, please do let them know 🙂 So let’s start this !!!
1. A Book That Kept You Up All Night Reading
Too many to name and too many I have forgotten their titles.
2. A Book That Made You Scared To Sleep |
Every book I’ve read has never made me scared to sleep, no matter how horrific it’s written or if there’s monsters in there.
3. A Book That Made You Go To Sleep |
4. A Book series That has Left You Tossing and Turning All Night in Anticipation of its next Release | The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
5. A Book That Has Your Dream Boyfriend |
I have too many dream boyfriends 😉 hehe.
6. A Book That Would Be Your Worst Nightmare to Live In | The Unwind Dystology
I’d hate to live in a world where children as young as 10 have to harvest their body parts. I think that’s what sums it up.
7. A Book That Reminds You of Night time | The Shadow Falls Series
The book covers itself just reminds me of nigh time. I love the books as well.
8. A Book That Had a Nightmarish Cliffhanger
9. A Book That You Actually Dreamed About | Harry Potter Series
I love dreaming about magic. So Harry Potter always makes me think about the wizardry world.