Hey guys so I’ve been really thinking about this blog. You know, creating a schedule for myself to update this blog maybe weekly, every 2 days etc. On top of that I want to also have time to read and study. So I’ve been thinking. I haven’t quite got a schedule/plan up yet but I really want to sort of update you on a weekly basis on what I’ll be currently reading for that week. I’ve sort of set myself goals which are below:
- Read from at least 3-5 books per week.
- Keep to those books. Don’t wander off to reading other books. (I do this A LOT)
- Post updates on blog. 🙂
- Write in journal. Notes. While Reading.
So yes these are pretty much self-explanatory. So yeah, this feature is kind of similar to other features like ‘Monday, What are you Reading?’ etc. But since I can’t quite blog from Monday-Thursdays because of studies and other things, I wanted to start my week on Fridays and end on Fridays. There is that time for me to read throughout the weekend without worrying. I have also joined into 6 Goodreads Groups which are: Bookworm Belles, Scifi and Fantasy Book Club, The Young Adult Book Club, Perustopia Book Club, Comic Book Crazies & Readalongs with April. So there are monthly reads for these book clubs, I’ll be adding these into my weekly current reads when I get my hands on them 🙂 But anyhow, let me just get back to what I’m currently reading this week 🙂
CURRENTLY READING (4th – 11th SEPT):
Mind the table lol
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Stone of Tears (Sword of Truth #2) by Terry Goodkind
- *The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- *Rook by Sharon Cameron
- Amber House (Amber House #1) by Kelly Moore, Tucker Reed & Larkin Reed
*= Goodreads Groups monthly read