Hey everyone. I’m just going to acknowledge Kira from Fietty Reads for nominating me to do The Creative Blogger Award and the Siblighood of the World Bloggers Award. Since I had already done her other tags before with other bloggers, so I’ve chosen to do only these two.
• Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
• Share 5 facts about yourself.
Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
• Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 FACTS ABOUT ME:
- All my life I have always caught public transport to and from places.
- All the time I have lived in Australia, I have only been to Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
- My middle name is Taimauga which is after my great-grandmothers name.
- I have only been in two jobs. 1 in Hungry Jacks (Australia) and 2, Call Centre in New Zealand.
- My favourite colour is baby blue.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs.
- Who is your favorite musical artist/band?
I don’t have a favourite singer or band, but I love to listen to Eminem, soul music, instrumentals. basically anything with a good beat.
- What’s your opinion on makeup? Do you wear it?
I use to wear makeup all the time, but not anymore now because I just can’t be bothered anymore. And besides why wear makeup when you can just be natural 🙂
- Do you have any weird or uncommon obsessions?
I am obsessed with food that have chocolate. I wouldn’t say that’s something weird but its an obsession of mine.
- What did you have for dinner last night?
For dinner last night I had chicken soup with kumara 🙂 Yummyyy ❤
- Does you family have any holiday traditions? If so, what are they?
My Aussie family has a tradition to do Secret Santa on Christmas Day every year. My family in Tauranga has a tradition to buy $2 things and use that as presents for Christmas Day.
- What book do you think everyone should read before they turn 18?
Harry Potter 🙂 ❤
- What job do you wish existed? (professional reader, Minister of Magic, etc)
Anything to do with magic 🙂
- What is your favorite thing you’ve tried this year?
My friend’s bookmark and diy keyring 🙂 wish I had a picture I could display though.
- What book will you never read?
House of Night Series and Twilight Series
- How do you think you would survive the zombie apocalypse?
I’d be bad-ass like Michonne 😉
- What is your favorite movie?
I don’t have a favourite movie, but my favourite genre for movies is Horror
- If you were to move to another country, where would you like to move to?
- Does your name have a special meaning to it?
- Any favourite tv shows at the moment?
- What book would you recommend to an elderly person?
- Do you watch anime or read manga?
- If you do what do you read/watch?
- Apart from reading, what other hobbies/interests do you do?
- What app would you recommend to someone?
- What is 1 + 1 =?
- Who is your favourite booktuber? Only if you do have one or know what a booktuber is.